TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off this weekend if anyone wants to get out and hit a trail. I can go Fri, Sat, Sun, or Monday. Just want to get out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cool then, its on. Here is the details I copied from their thread:

Here are the details that follow. Adjustments in the meeting time had to be made...sorry, but Larry don't get in until 8:30am. (My fault, I didn't get that important bit of info before I made up the times). We are still doing the run, but you'll just get to sleep in a little more.

Meet at the Petro/Iron Skillet at the Speedway exit 54 off I-15 at 9:15-9:30am

Depart as soon as Larry and his wife arrive hopefully by 10am heading north on I-15 to the UTE exit 80 and go right to the dirt from there.

Breakfast at 8:30am at the Iron Skillet if anyone is up for breakfast.

We will do the Bowl/Matterhorn Trail I'd rate at a 3 since there are go arounds for nearly all the obstacles.

Then head to Logandale and do the Shitter and/or Rock Bottom trails which rate 3.0+ to 3.5+. For these trails especially Rock Bottom if done, should have at least 33" tires and one locker. Shitter, like I said can be done with 32" tires and open diffs, but a higher chance of trail damage.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lets meet up Saturday and go on that run.

Chuck - I'm game for anything - where do you want to go on Monday?
I'm thinking maybe BItter Springs. My window of opportunity seem like it might be shrinking from all day to between 9-2.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Let me know if you guys go out Monday. I may be able to meet up with you somewhere.

Mike

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Are you propositioning me? ;)

J/K man, PM sent.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I just tried to send you my # but your PM box is full.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mike, I got your Pm and I Pm'ed you back. Thanks for looking into the Dutch oven but Shorty bought one already.
Anyway I still want to do some wheeling tomorrow. Scott can go after 10, and I'm free from 8:15 - 2:00, so if there some place you guys can/ want to go that can fit into these time constraints call me.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I'm game, whats close that we can fit in before 2:00? What area of town are you guys in?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
You guys have fun and be careful... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts