TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we have made a new date of saturday octobner the 13th. im buying beer and some beef for the grille.

myself and orangecrusher, and tacoatoy will be here all day turning wrenches and welding some stuff. anyone interested in coming by to help, or just hang out? if so get in touch with me and i will give you the location. we will be at scotts (tacoatoy) house. a little east of colorado springs.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
The welder is at Crusher's place; isn't it a better idea to take off the day after a birthday? Y'know... for recovery?

Happy Birthday anyhow; hope all the installs go as planned tomorrow and nothing catches fire.

:cool:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I didnt make it. Got stuck at work.
its cool, we got a late start, and had an early finish so we were wrapped up before you would have made it anyway. im trying to take off work the first saturday in october. it seems more people would be able to help on a saturday, as opposed to the middle of the week.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CORRECTION.

the date is saturday october 13th, not sure where i got the 16th from. second saturday in october. the 13th

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hopefully all of the :saw: :xsmash: :flamethro :welder: :fart: will be done by then and we will just be :xbeer1: :boobies: :xbeer3: :dancing: :xbeer2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts