TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one doing n e thing or having n e thing this weekend, im willing to come hang out, and ride out get to kno some new people and have some fun while doing it

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I am having a garage sale if you want to check it out! :D

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'll be waiting for a rear drive shaft to get made and checking out Bosco's garage sale.

I'm thinking about next weekend for a wheeling trip.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thats cool. Come by and say hey. I dont know exactly what is going out yet but it should be a lot of stuff. On the truck side I know I have a pair of rancho shocks and some older yota paraphernalia...on the house side a dining room table and who knows what else...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pm me ur address, i might run by and check it out, and wheeling next weekend? some info plz

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
All the old people are going to see all these 4wd trucks at your yardsale and think a bunch of ******** live there and keep going. Make everyone park down the street so they don't scare your customers.lol

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Right, I think I will pass on the mud bog...now if you bring some rocks for a mini rubicon then we can talk! :D Here is my address for any of you that want to stop by...

8521 Boysenberry ln E
JAX FL, 32244

We will only be doing it on saturday from like 7-ealry afternoon-ish and if your lucky I might a little beer that needs drinking! :kewl: Heck if enough of you guys show up I will put you to work painting my house so I can get it on the market! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts