TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow TTORA members was thinking we should all get together and do ANYTHING, it dosen't have to be 4x4ing. Just so we can be more of a truck club, instead of being an internet truck club. Hope Im not offending any one.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I was up at Peacock flats over the weekend. Where was every body else? ;) Its dry as a bone up there. Good time for the 4x2's to have some fun if they want. :p

·
Registered
507 Posts
Several weeks back when I took my bros taco camping to Maks...

My PreRunner camping at Kiholo...two seperate times. I always camp their though.

Did some rock crawling/cruising down at Kekaha Kai Beach Park today. Two of my friends had their toys and I had my Taco and the quad.

A small pond my dog checked out...

·
Registered
159 Posts
What year is that blue yota? Also you have a 2002 s/c? Ive got one on mine I would really like to get together maybe at one of our meetings. Is your's tuned? 7th injector? I reallllly need to tune mine. Thanks
Clint

·
Registered
507 Posts
The blue Yota is a 79.

I had a 02 Taco but the frame is katsu'd and there's way too many problems with it now. It had a 2nd gen s/c with the 7th injector kit. Mine isnt tuned and it's been this way for about 100k miles. My mom has a 02 4Runner with a stock supercharger and it runs the same as my old Taco, except my truck was a 5spd.

I live on the Big Island. I dont think ill be able to make it to Oahu for a meeting any time soon, but if you come up to the BI then id be glad to show you the 02 Taco and Runner.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm not sure. My friend who owns it loves the 79-83 style..so most likely not.

I also own a 79 Bronco that I bought after I graduated. I hardly drive it but I took it out on the rocks the other day. My friend brought his 79 and the other had his Sammi.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
To get back on track. If anyone wants to do a meet and greet or something of that sort, just throw out a time and place. If it doesn't work for the majority then change it so it works for the most people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts