TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all of this craptacular rain i know its a swampfest but it seems like my inconsistent schedule leaves me with 3 day notices to my days off. the joys of me. point in case i found out friday that i have sun mon i e today and tomorrow off...

i am still in the dark of the ft liquordale miami region and it seems like most of the south region is actually located in the palm beach area more then anything... anyone closer to me . no offense guys but 120 mile commutes are just not going to cut it for me on a regular basis.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I don't know of any legal spots down by you. The only place we have in WPB is J.W. Corbett and with all the rain lately, it's just too deep rignt now.

Sorry no trips today, I just returned from Ocala, now that's a nice place to wheel.

·
Registered
963 Posts
NO you don't need to do that...
You just have to be willing to drive... I like going out to Corbett, but after wheeling with Neil and Bosco yesterday in ONF and the E pit. I now have a whole new outlook on fun with the rig. Yes I know it's a ride, but it's worth every mile (356 to Neil's) the return trip took 5 hours and 15 min. from door to door. Next time I go up I'm leaving the mud tires on, no need to run the stock tire. When I headed out I didn't change back left the stockers in the trailer. With the 33's on and dragging the trailer I averaged 68 mph in 4th @ 3000 rpm. I could have done better with out the added sled.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
2Tense said:
I don't know of any legal spots down by you. The only place we have in WPB is J.W. Corbett and with all the rain lately, it's just too deep rignt now.

Sorry no trips today, I just returned from Ocala, now that's a nice place to wheel.
Your TORA, TL, UFWDA avatar is awesome! :kewl:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey so i went and did it. they gave me $500.00 for the 4runner towards my new Vespa.

i know there are a few ttora members close by to me but all i keep running into are heepers and well out of the plantation jeep club there are only 2 trucks equipped to walk circles around me. sorry but driving 400 miles just to wheel is a little out of league for me. to do even quarterly. granted its not my dd but i don't have a tow rig. i could see myself now putting a tow hitch on the altima and dollying the 4runner behind.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts