TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Handful of us are headed to aop for some wheeling. Looks like camping Friday night and wheeling all day Saturday.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Son of a gun, the trip actually happened! We had a great time. No carnage other than Joe blowing a tire off the bead (in the worst spot possible). Fixed that. It took 5 off us to fix it. Marc and Mary showed up 15 minutes before the rock race. Marc whored himself out to get money to enter the race. Broke a spring, we fixed it and he took 3rd. Went trail riding after that and everyone's truck worked great! Will's 4door '95 runner on tons and 41" Pit Bulls is a Beast. Bubba's Boggers, Brad's 4 seat rzr that's scary fast and Caddy style ride. Joe has some pics and video. I think Ed will put the 38s back on Smokey. He didn't appreciate it when I showed him up. Let's do it again.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Son of a gun, the trip actually happened! We had a great time. No carnage other than Joe blowing a tire off the bead (in the worst spot possible). Fixed that. It took 5 off us to fix it. Marc and Mary showed up 15 minutes before the rock race. Marc whored himself out to get money to enter the race. Broke a spring, we fixed it and he took 3rd. Went trail riding after that and everyone's truck worked great! Will's 4door '95 runner on tons and 41" Pit Bulls is a Beast. Bubba's Boggers, Brad's 4 seat rzr that's scary fast and Caddy style ride. Joe has some pics and video. I think Ed will put the 38s back on Smokey. He didn't appreciate it when I showed him up. Let's do it again.
Yeah do it again and this time dont reschedule to a weekend I cant make! I was originally free this weekend, but rescheduled something to the 18th so that I could make this trip on the 11th...bunch of women!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
5 Participants
92illpony
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing