TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Will be at Auburn vs. LSU game that day!

...and not i cant sell them, i got hosed and paid too much for them!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Just about to close NOT to go.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
come on and bring a helmet :D
You saw my junk at SETO last year. It has pretty much sat since then. Havent really fixed my fuel issues, and I'm nowhere near ready to race it and rattle myself to death on bad shocks and worn springs. haha.

Regular old wheeling sounds fun, and watching a race is exciting.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I wasn't going to make it out, but got an Emergency call from the pits for MYMOR's # 777 4Runner, and had to dig through my junk pile and run some spare parts over for Ed and Bubba.
Ended up staying the night, and helping out in the pits for Marc and Chris with FTOY 4594.

Marc and Chris took 1st place in the challenging 7 lap 2 hour night race and for the season overall! Once again ECORS Champs! Congrats Marc! Thanks for all you do for our sport, and it couldnt happen for a nicer guy!

Our very own Ed Maniotes won 1st place in the Toyota Trail Class! A great run, and real miracle to pull it off after breaking early in the day on the short course, and relying on my ability to find spare parts to make the start for the Night Race! Congrats guys!!

Overall, it was a great night, and great to hang out with a lot of great people, and wheeling friends!

Would love to see some bigger crowds and some more support next year!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I wasn't going to make it out, but got an Emergency call from the pits for MYMOR's # 777 4Runner, and had to dig through my junk pile and run some spare parts over for Ed and Bubba.
Ended up staying the night, and helping out in the pits for Marc and Chris with FTOY 4594.

Marc and Chris took 1st place in the challenging 7 lap 2 hour night race and for the season overall! Once again ECORS Champs! Congrats Marc! Thanks for all you do for our sport, and it couldnt happen for a nicer guy!

Our very own Ed Maniotes won 1st place in the Toyota Trail Class! A great run, and real miracle to pull it off after breaking early in the day on the short course, and relying on my ability to find spare parts to make the start for the Night Race! Congrats guys!!

Overall, it was a great night, and great to hang out with a lot of great people, and wheeling friends!

Would love to see some bigger crowds and some more support next year!
i definitely want to make it out to some races next year, didnt work out for me timing wise this year. Need to get the race schedule for next year and just go ahead an plan a few of those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
TRoss
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing