TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing a SAS kit on a '95 Tacoma Extra cab. I started ordering parts in September and one of the first things I ordered was a set of front leaf springs from AOR springs with the Orbit Eye bushings. The problem im having, and wanting some possible information about, is that I still haven't recieved them. I have tried calling and emailing MANY times and have had NO response. Any info about these people would be wonderful. Thanks

·
Registered
828 Posts
you are experiencing whats typical of AOR>....long long wait times, not so great customer contact and a long long wait time

are they worth it? yeh, they make nice springs....are they too expensive for what you get out of them? in my opinion yeh, they are pricey springs...

good luck on getting your springs...shouldnt be too long now

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Scretagent said:
I'm installing a SAS kit on a '95 Tacoma Extra cab. I started ordering parts in September and one of the first things I ordered was a set of front leaf springs from AOR springs with the Orbit Eye bushings. The problem im having, and wanting some possible information about, is that I still haven't recieved them. I have tried calling and emailing MANY times and have had NO response. Any info about these people would be wonderful. Thanks
AOR was in laughlin for a short for the race. they are having some problem with the orbit supply. they are trying to get it worked out. I waied about 5months for mine (Ithink) try calling them again on Monday. they were good about getting back to me.

IMO its worth the wait. my truck drives sweet and flexes like crazy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for the info. and well im not glad that others have had the same problem, but I'm glad it's not just me...Ill be sure to let ya know how things go

Mark

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well once again ive left both randy and kevin messages everyday all week long and no luck...anyone know where this shop is?? haha i guess ill just have to go knock on their freakin door

·
Registered
652 Posts
Scretagent said:
Well once again ive left both randy and kevin messages everyday all week long and no luck...anyone know where this shop is?? haha i guess ill just have to go knock on their freakin door
Just leave a message with a different name/ number saying you want them to call you to tell you about shocks or something- then when they call you back in 15 minutes be like "Ah ha Mothafuka!"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ive heard nothing but good things about AOR springs and that is why I want the best, flexiest springs I can get , thanks for all feedback I have gotten...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, getting these springs would be a big help in getting this project moving. :welder: I'm the goon that's doing all the welding on Scretagent's little project he's got going. Should be an interesting rig, might not be anything new to you guys out west, but for a small town in the mountains of Virginia, it should be a freakshow. :D

For those interested I've been keeping track of the build of the Coma so far on my site. Check it out: www.elwenil.r8.org

Oh yeah, and whats wrong with long hair? Growing up? Nahhh, I've had mine for over half my life, and I'm 30 now. If I ain't grown up yet, I don't guess I'll ever get there, lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm...

Ok, I'm back again!! Once again AOR has dropped off the face of the earth....AGAIN.....If anyone can shine some kind of insite to what might have happened to them this time?? Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
194 Posts
Scretagent said:
Ok, I'm back again!! Once again AOR has dropped off the face of the earth....AGAIN.....If anyone can shine some kind of insite to what might have happened to them this time?? Thanks

Mark
Mark we're still here, I'll give you a call..

Grumpy, I PM'ed you.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Tacominator said:
Just leave a message with a different name/ number saying you want them to call you to tell you about shocks or something- then when they call you back in 15 minutes be like "Ah ha Mothafuka!"
That's funny as hell...Thanks for the laugh!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts