TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I anyone is interested, I am planning an excursion for Saturday April 7th to Klein Ranch.

http://clineranch.com/index.html

There is a 5 rig minimum and have already spoken with the gentleman and he says theres well over 600 acres with many obstacles. If anyone is interested I will need to get a head count. If anyone has already been here, maybe you can enlighten me on the Ranch.

I just need a head count in order to make arrangements.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
You mean clines ranch ? Yeah we have been there plenty of times, I know Dan Cline. Here is a link to Nathans person webpage with links to pictures at clines ranch.

http://www.z3power.net/Nfong_OffRoadAdv.html

It has some good trails, the only ones I could not do were one him climb that is doug in to deep. Its all tires, You need 38-bigger at least and even then those might not be big enough. and there is the hill called "un climable " that I never tried because he never took us to it.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Sorry I am out, I have a driving event this weekend. So next weekend; I have some home projects and car projects I need to get working on.
Clines is a good place to go. If you have good tires and a locker out back, he will take you to most of the trails that I have done and you will have fun doing them.
But like Adam noted, that one hill, that Kevin and Brad tried to climb is one hell of a hill.
Loose and pitched. So it takes technique and power to stay away from the fence line - - right guys! ;)
Have fun!

edit - my bad for not noticing that the rig you show is yours. NICE!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
speedemon55 said:
i didn't do that one nathan, but brad and that dude from houston did.... i don't remember his name
That was Dennis. I would love to try that hill again once i get my winch working and now that I have a front locker. Open in the front was a pain. It is a hill that requires a lot of momentum to keep from digging in.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
That was Dennis. I would love to try that hill again once i get my winch working and now that I have a front locker. Open in the front was a pain. It is a hill that requires a lot of momentum to keep from digging in.
I still loved it how we had to jerry rig a line to pull you away from the fence line. That was fun.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in

Im game...so that's 2. let's try to get enough people by Thursday so I can make the call. Anyone....Anyone???

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not enough!

Not enough people to go to to the ranch...so I guess it will be another boring ass weekend for me unless someone else is going somewhere with another group. Let me know if anyone is going anywhere!

My right front foot is starting to shake as my dreams of four wheeling begin to fade away & haven't touched my throttle pedal in awhile!

My left thumb is healing a bit too much cause there's no nitrous button to push anymore for the past few weeks.

Someone tell me there's hope!!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
i would have had to drop out anyway. i got into some shit john q. law this past weekend and won't be spending any money on fun for a while :(

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
lol he told me what happened, but I'll let him explain.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

That's ok....heading to Barnwell mountains hopefully if all falls into place.

·
Old School
938 Posts
One of these days...

If I can get my rig fixed I would be game to check that place out sometime in the future. Right up the road from me too ;) Glad to see more parks opening in the area !!

Later...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts