TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried once, no results.
Any members want to try to meet up 4/9/06 @ Chili's on 441 and Palmetto Park, in Boca? We have members in WPB, and as far South as Miami. This could be a nuetral spot... about 30 min or so from North or South.

I'm open for suggestions...

·
Registered
43 Posts
2Tense said:
I've tried once, no results.
Any members want to try to meet up 4/9/06 @ Chili's on 441 and Palmetto Park, in Boca? We have members in WPB, and as far South as Miami. This could be a nuetral spot... about 30 min or so from North or South.

I'm open for suggestions...

Sorry, I can't make it to that cause we are wheeling that weekend in Palmdale. I've tried a bunch of times myself to get people to get together but no luck. You've got to be in the North part of FL I guess. But if any of you south members would like to go drop me a line on here. The place we are going to again is C&R Motorsports Park.

Later
WIll

·
Registered
456 Posts
bump for ya

it'd be cool if you guys got meetings going on down there in south FL. Not that there's a whole lot of wheeling down there, but you can always talk about who run over which honda

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Corbett Run

Thanks for the bump, cancel.

I received a PM from "xcmountain80", A groups of guys/gal's are driving down from Orlando in 2-3 weeks do some wheel'in at Corbett.
I'll definitely be there, I PM'ed "nickcuban", I feel he'll make it... Any others?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red2003 said:
Let me know when your going maybe I can make it out there. Corbett is less than 3 miles from my house.
As soon as I get confirmation on the date, you'll know. Thanks for wanting to partake :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Red2003 said:
Let me know when your going maybe I can make it out there. Corbett is less than 3 miles from my house.
so when are done wheelin (if i can make it), BBQ at your house after? lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts