TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to steal anyone's thunder but I haven't seen any other posts about it so I'm gonna start one :)

April 5th-7th - Anyone is welcome.

Good run for moderately modified rigs. Not planning on anything crazy. Prolly run blues and maybe some easy blacks. Greens can be had as well for those who aren't comfortable with blues.

Looks like 3-4 rigs as of now.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Always nice to see new faces in the club. And even better when they take the initiative to organize a run!

Good luck Chad!
:D Thanks Red.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a good chance I'll wheel for a little bit, but not all day.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still no 100%ers eh?

Come on guys!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, for the record let me start by saying this...I'm still in for the weekend of the 5th...but as it turns out, it's not looking good for that weekend. Mostly everyone that was coming from over my way are backing out. Plus, not getting a ton of interest here.

I'm not opposed to changing it to the following weekend of the 12th if that works better.

Edit: the weekend of the 12th is no good. It's RCQ that weekend. It'll be packed.

Let me know!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
If you can, the weekend of the 20th will have a good number of guys up with the Ohio crew coming in. If all works out, I will be up as well.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you can, the weekend of the 20th will have a good number of guys up with the Ohio crew coming in. If all works out, I will be up as well.
Yeah...I saw that. I wasn't able to make that weekend at first, but things are changing. I just might do that...since it seems the April Fools Run ain't happenin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
DudeMan
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing