TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will have a group going down to this run to check out the Harlan area as a pre-run for our the National take over.

If you are interested in being a trail leader for our National Take Over, this event will help prepare you.

There was also discussion at the February meeting, of other runs taking place prior to the Take over so stay tuned for details on any future runs.

I plan to contact the April Fools run staff in the next few days. once I do. I will post a link to the events web site.

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know we can camp for this, but do you think I should see if they have any of the cabins available? If not maybe at least reserve the camp sites we had last time.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing, but I will check tomorrow anyway

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked their calendar and you are correct, all cabins are booked, but that doesn't mean we can't reserve those camp sites!

·
Registered
680 Posts
thats on the other side of the mountain then where everything takes place, you all more then welcome to camp there but i'll be satying in the park on at the Verda events field. i was planing on going early and see if i cant get that camp site i showed you all at the top of rail bed. if not then i was going to stay in at Verda. :D

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:doh: didn't think about the event being on the opposite side! Just make sure and try to save enough space for us.

I believe it is going to be Dave, Brian (?) and myself for the April run.

I don't remember if Jason was going to go down with us or not. He might chime in if he sees his name mentioned one way or the other.

The spot above rail bed should be big enough for our small group if you can get it. But I don't know how many of your chapter was planning on going either, but I imagine it might be a "few"

·
Registered
680 Posts
yeah it should work, if im still unemployed ill try to get down there early in the week and clam our spot. may park and tow rigs at the church and just have the rigs in the camp site. should be enough up there for 10 tents or so

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well then we need to make sure and keep you unemployed:D

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought you were, I have only asked you a few times now. sorry.

Got so much going right now, it is hard to keep info straight sometimes.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know this event is growing bigger and bigger each year! This year we are using it as a pre-run for our take over. I sure hope you can make it, as I was hoping to enlist you in our take over staff. :D

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why you gotta be like that? :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
I kid, I kid....I'll try and help out to do what I can. Not sure about making this run though. Actually now that I think about it, there is no way I will make this run. I goto Chicago for the the week the Monday after this.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats cool! my year is already filled with travel as well. My boss looked at me kinda funny when I put in all my vacation time request…not that I don't have enough for it all, but I normally don't take it all and especially turn it in so far in advance. I put in time all the way up to next January! :D

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Dave is riding with me (if he gets a trailer in time) he is towing my truck and he is riding the trails with me.

Have you checked with Brian for the April run? Hagan might also chime in on this as well.

If plans were normal (ie Dave had his rig running) I would say I would have room, sorry

But you did the right thing, post up here and see who has a free seat!

I am pretty sure Dave and I might have a spare back seat for the ride down, but I better let him speak on that.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.