TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to get a jump on things!! Saturday the 14th is lookin like a good weekend for me what does everyone else think??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
look at you,gettin all organized.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angus1 said:
look at you,gettin all organized.
i have a pretty tight schedule so i need to plan these things out. plus this is my job isn't it?? lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
count me in on the 14th

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gturbo said:
Sign me up, it better not snow this time damnit!!
what is your first name?? and what mods do you have done to your truck?
just makin a list so if we have have more than one group i can set that up

·
Registered
550 Posts
Put me down for April 14th.

Matt,

What days and times will you be in Wilkes-Barre? I'm only a few mins from there.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
3mph toy said:
Put me down for April 14th.

Matt,

What days and times will you be in Wilkes-Barre? I'm only a few mins from there.
I'll probably be going up sometime Friday night, staying until Sunday morning. I'll be right in Wilkes-Barre (Wilkes University Campus). Right on River Street. Where are you at?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I live 20 mins south of there in White Haven. Let me know if you have some free time, we can do dinner or something.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My name is Steve, I have an 87 pickup. I have an AAL in the rear, cranked Tbars, and 33x10.5 Swampers. I also just converted my truck to manual trans and I have a locker on the way for the rear.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gturbo said:
My name is Steve, I have an 87 pickup. I have an AAL in the rear, cranked Tbars, and 33x10.5 Swampers. I also just converted my truck to manual trans and I have a locker on the way for the rear.
\

cool i got you on the list!!! when you gonna SAS that thing?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I actually have a solid axle for the front, but theres a couple things keeping me from putting it in this truck. I dont know how to weld (yet), and the truck was rolled before I bought it, so there is significant damage to the A pillars, and I dont know if I want to spend the money for the SAS on such a beat up truck.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Well the gf said I can go if I'm back in time for the banquet :eek: We'll see, so I'm tentative. As a side note, I think I'm convincing myself to just keep my axle and progress with the original plans to swap my truck :D :saw:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
gturbo said:
I actually have a solid axle for the front, but theres a couple things keeping me from putting it in this truck. I dont know how to weld (yet), and the truck was rolled before I bought it, so there is significant damage to the A pillars, and I dont know if I want to spend the money for the SAS on such a beat up truck.
Thats the best kind of truck to sas and make a trail only truck.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Angus1 said:
Thats the best kind of truck to sas and make a trail only truck.
i agree with joe on this one if you use a truck thats not so nice for off road you won't be so worried about body damage and stuff

·
Registered
550 Posts
86 toy said:
i agree with joe on this one if you use a truck thats not so nice for off road you won't be so worried about body damage and stuff
AGREED!!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts