TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put any thought into an April Fools run yet?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've noticed it's pretty damn quiet.

Well...does anyone want to go? Is there another forum that PA folks are on that plan wheeling trips?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
The Rausch Creek forum.
I've managed to get lucky and end up going with a lot of cool people I've never met nor would have because of other plans falling through at the last minute.

Jordan's right, check out the RC boards. You're bound to find a good group of people to wheel with as long as you go with guys that post up on the boards and not just go to the park.

I've ran into a lot of people that go to the park that don't post up on the boards that I would have loved to drive off the road... :lmao:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I hope to be going semi-frequently when I move to Williamsport with the misses for school. I'd comfortably take my 87 on greens and blues as my DD, but I know you guys are more hardcore than that. Hopefully i'll get my 91 out on the road before 2014

·
Registered
965 Posts
Thats part of the issue...

People think they are to "hardcore" or just wont let people know they are going cause they dont want to run easier trail's once in awhile. I have no issue running blue trail's with you guy's once in awhile. Shit Red learned a blue trail is only as easy as you make it, odd lines make stuff interesting even for a "harcore" guy.

·
Registered
332 Posts
very true. i remember hearing how someone flipped their rig on a green before i started going with you guys

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
very true. i remember hearing how someone flipped their rig on a green before i started going with you guys
I flopped my rig twice on a green and once on a blue. Jordan flopped his on a green, and Joe did as well. We were all fucking around when we did it, but I've also seen with my own eyes and pictures on message boards of people ROLLING their rigs on green trails. Anything's possible. :lmao:

Edit:

I've also been stuck worse on green trails then I have on reds...LOL

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I don't consider myself a hardcore wheeler at all. But I don't just wanna ride around on acces roads either.

At this point though, I don't much care what trails I run. I just wanna get out in the woods.

I'll check out the RC Boards. Thanks

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
There may be a group of us from ohio/michigan coming out the last weekend in April.....we are down to Coal Creek in Tn and Rc.....just trying to decide which will work out better for the group right now

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok. I'll keep that in mind.

If there is anyone else out there who might wanna do an April run...post up. We can start ironing out dates that will suit.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I may be interested, but it depends on what I have going on by then, lots of things are up in the air at the moment.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may be interested, but it depends on what I have going on by then, lots of things are up in the air at the moment.
Cool, it's been busy on my end too. Kinda why I'm jonesin to get out there.

And I don't wanna scare anyone off who doesn't have largely modified rigs. I'm only moderately modified so I can't go crazy. I say anyone is always welcome. From stock and up. We can always make it work.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Its looking like we are coming.....april 19-20 are the days we will wheel....we are all solid axle, 35's +, and trailered

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its looking like we are coming.....april 19-20 are the days we will wheel....we are all solid axle, 35's +, and trailered
Well, by that description, you guys are a bit outta my league. I would just hold you guys back.

Anyone interested who's more on my level. I got a crawler on 33's but not trailered...so I have to be somewhat careful. Since I gotta drive it home.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I use to be in your boat....drove my Tacoma from Mi to rausch twice....wheeled blues and blacks then drove home.
Yeah, I've been to rausch a couple times and wheeled blues and some easy sections of blacks and drove home as well. I was just assuming you guys would be doing some harder blacks and reds...since your SAS'd and all.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
We wheel just about everything. If you want to join us you are more than welcome. The more we have the better it will be. We will do some harder stuff, but there are always ways around. that's what i love about Rausch.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
9 Participants
DudeMan
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing