TTORA Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We wheel just about everything. If you want to join us you are more than welcome. The more we have the better it will be. We will do some harder stuff, but there are always ways around. that's what i love about Rausch.
Ok. Ill keep you guys in mind. However, I might have to be on the other side of the state that weekend. It looks like early April might work better for me. I got a couple other guys interested round here. We shall see how things go.

I wouldn't mind meeting you folks from up there though.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ha. Do I see middle fingers out of both windows? That's what happens when you try to climb a tree :)

Sure looks like fun. You guys gonna be around in April? I'm shootin for first weekend.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Veteran driver does not mean I'm good at it!!!!

April 13th weekend is RCQ and I'll be at the park all weekend and part of the week, April 20th I'm in a comp. Thats 2 weekends in a row already, not sure I'll be able to swing 2 trip's in April.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Veteran driver does not mean I'm good at it!!!!

April 13th weekend is RCQ and I'll be at the park all weekend and part of the week, April 20th I'm in a comp. Thats 2 weekends in a row already, not sure I'll be able to swing 2 trip's in April.
Hahaa...well I suppose that's true. :)

Sounds like you're busy in April. So is this comp you're in on the 20th...is it at RC?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool. Well good luck to ya. Try and stay away from the trees :)

Does the first weekend in April look open? I mean no big events or anything?

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Yes its the club comp, I've been in it a few years now with DNC offroader's.
I saw that club comp on the calender. Is that just going to be on the comp course, or is it out on the trails? Want to make sure we are still going to be able to wheel that weekend.

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Thanks, that's what I figured.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
I'm always hesitant to post a date for a trip due to things always changing and people's lives getting in the way (mine included) but I got a few guys interested for the weekend of April 5th.

Post up if you are interested. 85% sure it's a go.

Edit: If this date seems to work...I'll start a new thread in "upcoming events."

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
9 Participants
DudeMan
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing