TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast with 10 rigs ranging from a 2wd tundra to a built trail whale. Also had one of the smoothest winch recoveries I have seen. Didn't get any pics myself but I know others did so let's see them.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Thought I took more pics but other ones suck! Sooo this is what I got.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey all. Just wanted to say i had a gr8 time wheelin with you all. Aa special thanks to everyone who helped me up the little more chalanging parts ( damn ice ). It was also good to meet some of the Co chapter and cant wait to wheel with them again.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looks like a good time! Wish we could have made it but we had to get tires and alignment on the fj. I need to get Wendy on the trail more.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yeah it was a great time. Great to meet some new people and get out in the mountains too. I think acidchild (Chris) took a bunch of pics with is nice DSLR.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well i ended up having some minor carnage:) . My recovery hook up front was tweeked when ike was pulling me . Thats ok though i guess it gives me a reason to weld it to the frame now :) WINNING!!! . Just to clarify im not complaining i know thats the risk i take offroadin. Will try to upload pic's when i find my usb cord.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Well i ended up having some minor carnage:) . My recovery hook up front was tweeked when ike was pulling me . Thats ok though i guess it gives me a reason to weld it to the frame now :) WINNING!!! . Just to clarify im not complaining i know thats the risk i take offroadin. Will try to upload pic's when i find my usb cord.
Ahh... while you are at it cut off the front end, SAS it, and add a couple of T cases. You should be all set then. Oh and weld that front tow hook on. :D

I am just kidding. We are glad you came along as it is great to meet new people. Just blame Ike. He forgot to add the disclaimer of snow. :p

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea sorry about that one tug. It was a bit harder than planned.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's all in how you make the machine work 4 you. Ike it's ok about that
tug :) & it gives me something else to do. At least i wasn't stuck like that heep was & sufferin from lack of air as the heep driver.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I had a great time. It was nice to finally wheel some place close. I don't think Doris has ever done a trail near Ft. Collins. It has always been BV, Springs, Boulder, Moab, Alma, etc. Not sure why? Sorry we missed out on the M&G afterward. I was pretty much done for the day. But it was great meeting all of the new faces while we were out there.

·
Registered
431 Posts
As promised, pictures. Some highlights below, go here if you want to see them all. Most of these are about 1/3 original resolution, so if there's something of your truck you want higher res PM me an email address, which one, and if you want the plates obscured or not.

Sorry I don't have much of those up front, but that's what happens when you're in the rear (and if it makes you feel better, I didn't really get any of mine :D ). There are two full group shots in the gallery, but they're both panoramics so I won't post them in here.

Good to meet those of you I hadn't, and was fun wheelin'. I was pretty happy with how the day went for me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts