TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time. Hope everyone else did as well!

Post up you picks here.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Run was a blast, glad to see a bunch of people show up and good to meet some new people.

Here's my pics:

^^^^Doug, please consider this certification of your owing Ike 1 12-pack of Dale's :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And people said there's no snow in the mountains. :D

Winching on a stocker run???? :lmao:

Dave's carnage:

·
Registered
600 Posts
^ yeah, or smaller rocks :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Had a great time yesterday!! It was nice seeing everyone and meeting some new people as well.
Here are a few random pics I took..

·
7,735 Posts
^^^^Doug, please consider this certification of your owing Ike 1 12-pack of Dale's :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Damn, looks like my crystal ball sucks. I'll have to swing by this week sometime and drop it off.

Wish I could have made it to the BBQ, felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest all day

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yea that tank won't read correctly... make sure you watch that. :)

But it wouldn't be a stocker run if someone didn't break down or drive a 2wd on the snow/ice.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yea that tank won't read correctly... make sure you watch that. :)

But it wouldn't be a stocker run if someone didn't break down or drive a 2wd on the snow/ice.
After what mileage I usually fill up at, I filled it, the gauge only read 2/3 full! Usually it takes about 18 gallons and now it held a whapping 11! I did pick up a new tank today, mabey I will build a skid for this one before I install it. This is what I cal "research and development". I can't get authorization to improve or replace it until it has issues.....

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Dave

Remove the tank, drain fuel, plug holes, add some air pressure and watch the magic happen......

I've never tired the flame method but the compressed air works 50% of the time.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dave

Remove the tank, drain fuel, plug holes, add some air pressure and watch the magic happen......

I've never tired the flame method but the compressed air works 50% of the time.
This may have to go in the cheap tricks section, ill let u know the results. My theory is increased capacity....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts