TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Jeff has his shindig going on this Saturday. But I thought we could still do the regular Thursday night meeting towards the middle of the month like we normally do. Like maybe say the 12th or the 19th (both are Thursdays). Since it's the South Sides turn how's about we do it at Fox & Hound again? We had a really good turnout the last time there...so why not? What do y'all think?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I know Jeff has his shindig going on this Saturday. But I thought we could still do the regular Thursday night meeting towards the middle of the month like we normally do. Like maybe say the 12th or the 19th (both are Thursdays). Since it's the South Sides turn how's about we do it at Fox & Hound again? We had a really good turnout the last time there...so why not? What do y'all think?
I'll call Meranda and set something up and reserve tables

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Yeah us OLDER folks did have a hard time hearing.:eek:
Whadda bout the Wing place in the front corner? Just a thought =same location.

Any chance there will be new Tx Chapter stickers ?

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
although I will not be there for the meeting as I will be floating in some foreign country (West Coteblanche Bay, Louisiana) I would vote for someplace other then F&H, I could hardly hear wht the people next to me where saying much less the middle of the table, and the far end forget it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
it was a very loud environment, but the place was pretty good.

would it be possible on the 12th intead?

I'll be in the big apple the 19th, work related:D Never been there, so let's see what happens.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The noise level did not bother me, but if y'all want to do it at the Bayou City Wings right next door to F&H then that's cool with me.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
BUMP is it the 12th or the 19th is going to be at F&H or BCW ?????????

·
Registered
704 Posts
Id like to come meat some of yall!

12th works for me. I will be turkey huntin in Pearsall on the 19th.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Id like to come meat some of yall!

12th works for me. I will be turkey huntin in Pearsall on the 19th.
Well, I might shake your hand, but you are NOT going to "Meat" me!:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts