TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I don't think the photos are so crappy! Looks like y'all had a butt load of fun!

I was looking forward to going and seeing your rig, but last minute issues prevented me from attending. Seeing your photos make me wish even more that I was able to go!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sweet lookin pics!! Looks like a good time was had by all who attended.

Damn that was a butt load of pics to go through, but there were so many sweet looking rigs I had to keep clickin the next button. Thanks for posting those up. Helped me waste another 15-20 minutes at the office. :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
cool pictures is this harlan crawl an annual event ? cause we would sure like to go when there is another:welder:

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool pictures is this harlan crawl an annual event ? cause we would sure like to go when there is another:welder:
I dunno. It was posted on the NC chapter in upcoming runs and I had some vacation to burn. The park was awesome and the people couldn't have been nicer up there. The campground where we were had free air, free welder, and about anything else they were happy to offer up.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Yeah had fun as well although I didn't get to see much of the park.

This was the first annual April fools ride so they are going to try and put it on next year. But it is a free OHV park so you can go anytime you like. I think there is another event coming up in May. But not sure of the dates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts