TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
April's item to be given away has been donated by DeMello Offroad. Jason has generously donated a set of the Do-It-Yourself Sliders!

Jason says he has applications for Tacomas, Tundras, & FJ Cruisers!

The winner will be drawn on April 15th. Remember, you must be a Contributing Member to be able to be eligible for the Monthly Give-A-Ways!

Thanks, and Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
WOO HOO Thanks
Jason
AKA
The Evil Nemisis of the Foster

·
Registered
464 Posts
Oh hell yes, maybe this will finally be my month!! Thanks Jason for the great donation!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I know a guy on this board that just totalled his Taco and will be needing some new sliders for his new Taco soon. :D Da'Burd if I win these there all yours buddy. :D :D :D

Edit: By the way the Demello sliders he had on his truck saved his ass twice already, once when he wrecked into the guard rail on the way to Take Over last year and then again on Thursday when the Kia tried climbing in for the shot gun seat of his Taco. Hats off to Demello for building some bad ass sliders. :D

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
I just put a set of these on my Tundra and realy like them, I could use a set for my 4runr. that would rock

·
Registered
163 Posts
This would be a great birthday present for me. Its has to be my month! Thanks to demello for this great giveaway.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awesome!! and yes they are on the list of things needed!!! Appreciate it Demello!!

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Demello ROCKS!
Too bad I have sliders (someone elses) already, maybe they will fit my Z3. ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts