TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Half Baked Taco!

You are the winner of our April Give-A-Way item donated by DeMello Offroad . Click Here to see the item that you have won!

A PM has been sent to you with the info on how to claim your prize.

Congratulations again and thank you for your support of TTORA with your contribution!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
dam dam dam
i got sliders now tho
o well
haha
CONGRATS BRO..l.post pics when on!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Way to go Lex, now you have something to scrape your leg on getting into your truck :D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Wtg Hbt!

·
Registered
34 Posts
:saw: :welder: :soapbox: :xrocker: :xbeer1: :xbeer3: :flamethro Congrats Lex...

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
congrats

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Wow! Thanks guys! What a way to start off the week. I want to thank TTORA, Jason Demello, and all other sponsors that gives back to the members. This truely kicks ass!

I already gave Jason a ton of my money ....so, this feels great that he's going to give me something without it hurting my bank account :p :missingto

·
Registered
102 Posts
I already gave Jason a ton of my money ....so, this feels great that he's going to give me something without it hurting my bank account :p :missingto

lol, zing!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Wow! Thanks guys! What a way to start off the week. I want to thank TTORA, Jason Demello, and all other sponsors that gives back to the members. This truely kicks ass!

Congrats! Jason has taken a few significant dings out of my wallet as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts