• Purple/Pink

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lance and I have placed an order for more AR-TTORA stickers. We hope to have plenty for the September 22 event, and maybe give a few away as raffle prizes :xsmokin1:

The last batch that Lance had made were Red, Black, and White. The current batch are Green, Blue, and White. One thing we'd like to know is what colors people want, so vote on the poll please. If you don't like any of those colors, then post up and tell us what you want. The design is attached.

I believe we discussed selling them for $5 each. Lance, could you confirm this, and maybe talk about ways people can get them other than at the event?

And I'm having some cool Toyota stickers made that I might could sell at the event, but it's a secret :p , so you'll just have to be there in September to get one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have sold a few through the forum, having people PM me. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send 'em out to you. I have paypal so you can pay me that way. They are $5 each.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Good idea. Forgot about that one. Maybe that's what I meant when I put gray on the poll.

Gray, silver, its all relative....:)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lance has the stickers in hand, and will be selling them at the park this weekend for $5 each. The current color choices are white, green, and blue.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lance has the stickers in hand, and will be selling them at the park this weekend for $5 each. The current color choices are white, green, and blue.
I got a green one on my back glass now!! :D :D :D

Supporting our local chapter....:p

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:bump:

Lance still has a bunch of stickers and wants to get rid of them. White, Blue, and Green are your choices. $5 each.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
:bump:

Lance still has a bunch of stickers and wants to get rid of them. White, Blue, and Green are your choices. $5 each.
How long are they? I'm thinkin I might take a white one.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Colson,
I have the AR-TTORA stickers. Like Josh said, they are $5, and I have white, green and blue. My wife's paypal is:
[email protected]

Send me some $$, address and what color you want, and I'll shoot you some sticker(s).

Let me know,
Lance

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Dude! I've got the sticker ready to send, I just keep walking out the door in the morning and forgetting it. I'll get it in the mail no later than Monday.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dude! I've got the sticker ready to send, I just keep walking out the door in the morning and forgetting it. I'll get it in the mail no later than Monday.
All good!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
that sounds like something i would do

1 - 20 of 44 Posts