Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple/Pink

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I think we have plenty. They didn't sell too well at last years event. I think I sold 3. Still have a bunch.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Club Colors

Lance,

Sent you an email to: [email protected] Shoot me a mail address & I'll send you some $ for a sticker.

Got any AR-TTORA stickers handy? Since I'm headed to the jambo at Gilmer, TX . . . I'd like to get one on my truck. What's the best way to get one before Jan 15. or at the Jambo?

Since my old truck don't have much of the black paint left, I'll take a white or black

thax

Stacey

aka OldTruck

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Stacy,

Just let me know your address, and I'll mail you one. My mailing address to send the $5 to is:

Lance McSwain
1622 Waldron Cove
Bryant, AR 72022

I'll try and get one to you tomorrow or Monday.

Lance

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sticker Order for OldTruck

Lance,

Sent you a 5'er in the mail this morning. You should get it on Monday or Tuesday.

My mailing address is:
Stacey Bruff
1105 Elkhorn Lane
Jonesboro, AR 72404

thax
sab
aka OldTruck

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Do You still have sticker for sale? I want 2 one for the shop door, and one for the toy. Do you take pay pal?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
New batch of stickers ordered.

Along with our banner, I ordered a new batch of stickers. Odered a bunch of red, since that seems to be most popular. Also ordered silver and black. Be ready Thursday.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Along with our banner, I ordered a new batch of stickers. Odered a bunch of red, since that seems to be most popular. Also ordered silver and black. Be ready Thursday.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have red, black, silver. I might have a few white left. Let me check tonight and see what I have for sure. Send me a PM if interested and we can exchange information and get them sent out to you.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts