TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will an ARB front bumper install on an '06 TRD Prerunner Double Cab without needing an aftermarket lift? Mine's got the TRD Sport package with Bilstien shocks, whatever that's worth. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
dylfish said:
Will an ARB front bumper install on an '06 TRD Prerunner Double Cab without needing an aftermarket lift? Mine's got the TRD Sport package with Bilstien shocks, whatever that's worth. :rolleyes:

Thanks.
The front will be sagging like my grandma's titties, but it will work :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny. So, you have a recommend on a 'bra' for my soon-to-be-saggin'-like-Grammie's ARB bumper? As mentioned, it's a PreRunner, with existing Sport suspension.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I would reccomend some new coilovers in the front to take the added weight. Make sure that the coilovers are 550 pound rated or more. It will give you a better ride, as well as keep the tits up where they should be

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
saw 2.0's enough said.. .There are so many threads on this topic...

·
Registered
68 Posts
bigbadyoda said:
saw 2.0's enough said.. .There are so many threads on this topic...
There are a lot of threads on this subject but they all say various things.

From what I have researched over the last few weaks, OME spring coil over combos are the best option for just under $500.

What is SAW anyway?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Ozark-Taco said:
There are a lot of threads on this subject but they all say various things.

From what I have researched over the last few weaks, OME spring coil over combos are the best option for just under $500.

What is SAW anyway?
Sway A Way- a suspension company

1 - 7 of 7 Posts