TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new, never installed ARB air locker for the toyota 8.4" diff. I am asking $600 firm plus shipping. Located in petaluma, ca

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
shazbot.

One day my wife will be out of school... one day...

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
damn it. if only this were like 8 months ago....

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i say you trade this to tacomanova instead of payin him for the axle... ;) cause then I would get the ARB :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be a good idea but it I traded the locker I would have no need for the locker...

It is for the 8.4" V6 non TRD

I do not have the compressor

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
toytechproject said:
That would be a good idea but it I traded the locker I would have no need for the locker...

It is for the 8.4" V6 non TRD

I do not have the compressor
ya lost me, lol... :confused:

I am sending a 3rd down that i bought and don't need anymore. He is trading that for a tundra axle then selling you his axle. I was sayin you could give him the ARB for the axle instead of payin him... it was a joke though. ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
But 2.7s have 8" diffs and he says it's for the 8.4" diff. I didn't think they built 2.7s with the 8.4" diff.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Voimakas said:
But 2.7s have 8" diffs and he says it's for the 8.4" diff. I didn't think they built 2.7s with the 8.4" diff.
Any NON TRD TACOMA will have the 8.4" diff unless someone swaped it out.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Ill buy it unless you want to trade for a near new arb bull bar with never mounted rubber bumps. never mounted a winch and has the turn signals

Scott

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Any NON TRD TACOMA will have the 8.4" diff unless someone swaped it out.
Is that year specific? 'Cause I only have the 8" in mine.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
this is an RD-89 and fits all non-TRD Tacomas from '95.5-04, any Tundra with the same 3rd and any T-100 with the same 3rd.

all these diffs are technically 8" but we call it the 8.4 cuz the ring gear is a little bigger than the TRD elocker ring.

this will NOT fit any trucks pre-tacoma since they have a different axle entirely and take a RD-23 ARB, as do 4runners

since these things are now over $750 from pretty much anyone that is a killer price.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up. And damn, I wish I had an extra $600 laying around.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks hytenor for adding that info
I have a lot of interest in the locker so its going to whoever gets to it first

Scootn2nature- If you want it its yours for $600, I unfortunately have no use for the bull bar

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sold

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.