TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few years the front turn signals did take the almighty crap. So after searching i found you need to get a turn signal from a "VW Jetta Small Bumper".
This light will fit the ARB front bumpers. Now they have the El Cheapo but i found the lights from "Helix" a better made light. So just in case you need the light and hate to pay the ARB price. Here you go. Half the price what ARB wants from that e-thing.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well after a few years the front turn signals did take the almighty crap. So after searching i found you need to get a turn signal from a "VW Jetta Small Bumper".
This light will fit the ARB front bumpers. Now they have the El Cheapo but i found the lights from "Helix" a better made light. So just in case you need the light and hate to pay the ARB price. Here you go. Half the price what ARB wants from that e-thing.
That's a good find, any particular year?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as it is a "VW Jetta small bumper 81-89" it will work. The only thing you have to do is unscrew the new light and push out the little plastic part the screw goes into. That part is on your bumper already. You can get them in white,black and orange.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts