TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide if i should get a body lift or not. I have a 2002 tacoma 3.4 ext. cab 4x4 3 in. revtek lift 33x12.50 Bfg AT's. IM planning on gettin an ARB bumper, sliders and all-pro rear bumper. Do you guys know if ARB sells a adjustment bracket for the bumper or is it adjustable? The reason i want a BL is b/c my tires rub at full turn and compression, and i bashed in the seam as far as i could. I just dont want a gap in between the front bumper. and I plan on staying under 2 in. for the body lift. Im not going to worry about the sliders b/c im planning on getting the weld on ones. and ill worry about the rear bumper later. Thx for your imput.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
No, ARB does not sell any type of adjustment brackets. Most members have had to custom fabricate the brackets in order to raise the bumper to their desired height. A friend of mine just had his ARB lifted 3" for his BL. A local fabricating shop cut up the old brackets and removed the crush zones. These were replaced with square steel tube. Here is a poor camera phone quality pic:

Stock mount on the left, modified mount on the right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts