TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Locker is brand-new, still in plastic wrap in box, never installed. All hardware and fittings are complete. The ARB switch was never hooked up. However, the blue locker line and the solenoid were installed (never used), but both are in good working order. I clipped the connector off the solenoid wires b/c I did not plan to use an ARB wiring harness, but it is fine.

Also comes with (2) 4X4mods.com spst switches. (1) is marked, "Front Locker", the other is marked, "Rear Locker." Both switches work and light up white in color.

Also comes with 6' long 1/8" stainless steel locker air line by Rubicon Express. Has 1/8" BSP fitting on one end. Never used. Paid $60 for it new.

If you want to see pics, just ask.

I'd like to have $550 for all of it +shipping. I will however entertain all reasonable offers. I am not opposed to selling each of the items seperately, but I will not part-out the locker and associated hardware.

I am in western KY. 42420

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Or is everyone selling the same one??? Mmmmmm

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Is EVERYBODY selling their RD89 or is it just me ?
I suspect people had been sitting around with ARB's in the closet wating for money to install or regear. Then the $950 TRD E-locked Axle deal comes up.

These are still great prices for the the RD-89 espcially since ARB USA has implemented nearly biannual price increases since 2003.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts