TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ARB winch bumper for I believe 95.5 to 2004 tacoma's (I have it on my 99).It is in very good shape with only minor scrapes and scratches,most of these were on it when I got it new.I am asking $500 ,I live in northwest florida and will be willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance(I work in al.)I am taking the winch and putting it on my jeep so I will not be needing the bumper.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Hey bud, You got a pic of the bumper? thanks!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Its an arb. They are all the same lol. No matter what you do to them, they always look the same. Trust me... 45mph Tacoma vs Saturn. Saturn at a dead stop, tacoma at 45 mph... I cant find the scratch where his rear end was crushed.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
did the ARB crush cans crush? :)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have a ARB winch bumper for I believe 95.5 to 2004 tacoma's (I have it on my 99).It is in very good shape with only minor scrapes and scratches,most of these were on it when I got it new.I am asking $500 ,I live in northwest florida and will be willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance(I work in al.)I am taking the winch and putting it on my jeep so I will not be needing the bumper.
why can't you be closer????????:mad:

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my old 99 reg cab and my current 99 ext cab with the bumper.Anyone interested just pm me with e-mail and I will get back with you.Sorry it took so long to reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts