TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We offer the guaranteed lowest price on all your drivetrain need's!

FIND ANY PRICE QUOTE FROM ANOTHER VENDOR CHEAPER THAN OUR'S AND WE WILL BEAT THAT PRICE.

Call us at our toll free #866-813-8819, email us at [email protected], or shoot us a pm for all your price's!

www.performanceoffroadcenter.com

Toy V6 4.88 or 5.29=$134.99 example.

ALL PORC GEARS CARRY A LIFETIME WARRENTY AGAINST MANUFACTURED DEFECTS!

·
Registered
18 Posts
you gotta be kidding i just bought gears a week ago with lockright from you guys! dammitt i always have bad luck..but awesome co. to order from

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Performanace off Road Center is legit with the best prices in the country

I personally have spent over 3k with them on gears,lockers, install kits.The best prices hands down. Shipping was fast, awesome communication and customer service the way it should be, the customer being satisfied....

Best in this Business in my opinion

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
PORC said:
We greatly appreciate the buisness from you guys!
you might look into putting full front axle assembly packages together for the SAS wannabees ;) I've seen some advertized in mags from other sources.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey PORC im looking to get a set of Superior Chromo D44 shafts and Spicer heavy duty U-joints. a buddy of mine referred me to your site and i was wondering what you could do for me. he paid $600 for all 4 shafts, both u-joints, and what amounts to a mini-overhaul kit for the axle itself, including seals, etc. he went through another vendor but told me to check with you because he has done business with you in the past. just seeing what kind of price i could get on these, if you have them. either post here or shoot me an email at [email protected]OSPAM just take off the NOSPAM and you got it.

thanks

Jarrett

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
PORC said:
check your pm's
How about one more-
can you pm pricing for
front ARB (RD90)

1 - 20 of 195 Posts