TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rarely see anyone post here anymore. Whats up? Is there another TN TTORA site or has everyone lost interest?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I rarely see anyone post here anymore. Whats up? Is there another TN TTORA site or has everyone lost interest?
Present!

I check in here several times a day, always sad when I see a blue folder beside the TN link at the bottom of the TTORA Forum. Not going to lie, got a little excited when I saw TN had some new posts when I checked just now haha. I was fortunate enough to be around and just getting started wheeling when the GA board and the old TN board were still quite popular. Not so much anymore though.

I've been pretty inactive due to our son being born. Hoping to get started again this summer when we get more into a routine now that Emily has started working again.

I'm pretty sure Darren and Evan still go wheeling quite a bit. Evan's pretty involved in the Titan Offroad group and I think they go at least once a month. Haven't been able to go with them for reasons mentioned before.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Boo! I've been doing more light trails with camping with my son (now 7!). Saw Evan and his runner about a month ago; that truck has grown-up a bunch.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Checking in. Haven't been able to tinker with the truck not have I spent any time on the forums. But I do plan to wheel DTOR the weekend of April 25. I have a weeding to attend to Friday and plan to wheel Saturday on the way back

·
235 Posts
I primarily wheel in Tennessee but haven't been anywhere in a while. Hoping this coming weekend I might get a trip in before I head to kentucky later next month.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems we do have a few die hards left and a few new people. My truck had been down for a few months over the winter. Last weekend I got out and installed a Rock Assault PS pump kit and a few other goodies. Last time I saw Darren was at Harlin last years and its seems like its been forever since Aaron and Blair got out. We all need to get together and hit a trail soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boo! I've been doing more light trails with camping with my son (now 7!). Saw Evan and his runner about a month ago; that truck has grown-up a bunch.
They grow up fast. Little guy should be able to drive that thing by now Aaron. lol My son is 13 now and he's wanting my trail rig as his first car. lol

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Seems we do have a few die hards left and a few new people. My truck had been down for a few months over the winter. Last weekend I got out and installed a Rock Assault PS pump kit and a few other goodies. Last time I saw Darren was at Harlin last years and its seems like its been forever since Aaron and Blair got out. We all need to get together and hit a trail soon.
Agreed, I know every weekend for me is full for the next month or so. Hoping to start freeing up a weekend or two a month this summer.

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Still around just don't get to hit the trails any more due to being to busy. Getting old and being an adult sucks. I did add a 2000 4runner to my fleet this past fall.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
We are still around, just have a lot going on and not a lot of free time. 2 of the 4 vehicles are in the shop (1 hit a deer, 1 needs a transmission) the other two don't want to run. MiniMcGahee turns one next month needless to say it's been a crazy year!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds like everybodys growing up and can't play with their Toys anymore. LOL

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Sounds like everybodys growing up and can't play with their Toys anymore. LOL
That's the truth.

Sorry didn't mean to get into your post, thought I was editing mine.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
It's all your fault!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm still around, haven't been active on the board in some time.

A couple updates
Still have the same truck it has 330k on it and I still daily drive it, in the process of building a front bumper should have it welded together and installed after tomorrow.

My brother bought his first Toyota, an 07 fj cruiser with the 6 speed manual and rear e-locker. Adjustable coilovers in front and bilstein 5100's in the rear.

Still live about 20 minutes from windrock I sneak up there a couple times a year.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts