TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
Toyota4x4man said:
Like I said, Are Wet Okoles worth the price?
I had them in a previous vehicle, two sets in fact because it was an older car and its seat’s upholstery was in poor shape. The looked great and held up well. I liked them a lot and through they were expensive, I did not regret buying them.

·
609 Posts
Toyota4x4man said:
They add just a bit more cushion to the crappy stock seats. You will sweat a bit more but only cause the neoprene rejects your ass sweat unlike the stock cloth ones that just absorb and retain it. They clean up really nice. I got tranny fluid all over one and it completely cleaned out. My stock seat would have had a horrible stain. On the down side they are pricey. If I did it again, some one had some cordura nylon for 1/4 the price that looked pretty good. If they got too dirty just trash them and replace since they were so cheap.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Toyota4x4man said:
I love mine. They clean up easy add padding to stock seats making them more comfortable and when these wear out I will buy another set to replace them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Definitely worth the money. They helped improve the comfort of my old truck's seats, plus kept water and dirt off the fabric. I plan on buying some for my taco as soon as I get the cash. Get em, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
worth every pennie. I've had them for a year now and they still look good. I live about 15 min. from them, so I went down there to check them out. They had a set of black w/gray in the middle and the TRD logos for the front seats already made. They gave me about 20% off because they make them there and don't like keeping stock on hand. I later bought the matching rear seats at full price. You will have no worries with these covers, they are rugged and clean up easy. The only problem is Velco sticks to them and wears them down faster it keeps on getting stuck on them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Toyota4x4man said:
no, but you could buy my used ones for $75(email me if interested!!)

seriously, i had them on my truck for about 2 years and loved every second of it!! they add a little more cushion to the stock seats as others have said, and they are great for going to the beach or places where your going to get wet!! imho, worth it!!

ps, if you check out performance produects right around fathers day, they usually have a 10-15% coupon running, hint, hint

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts