TTORA Forum banner

Are you taking your DD to SETO

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know how many DD are going to be up there and if they plan on wheeling it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I dd mine from FL. last year didnt break anything, I went back up there for another ride broke a CV axle. No big deal but I plan on dd'ing it out to CO the spring if all plans out!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
yes, but only bringing it because we're hauling a lot of stuff up there this year :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Why???? Your getting a good drive shaft.
i don't know if i am or not. i'm not going to like driving up hill on the interstate though if i drive it haha. we'll just have to see what happens

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Yes, and plan on wheeling it...

Real men DD and wheel their trucks!!
Trailer queens are for SISSY's!!!!!!!!!!

HaaaaaaaHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame away you trailer queen guys!!!! :flamethro

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
:rofl: at first i thought that said boob alert (i.e. bovads avatar) :D
i thought that was what it said, until i saw you post this and i went back and looked again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i don't know if i am or not. i'm not going to like driving up hill on the interstate though if i drive it haha. we'll just have to see what happens
Your not gonna like it psh... Im the kid who bought a land cruiser with 37s and hasn't been able to re gear yet :(:(:(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
20 Participants
cztheman64
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing