TTORA Forum banner

Are you taking your DD to SETO

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Last year it was mostly all DDs? Why the poll? We should actually do a poll to see how many trailers we gotta fit into the campground. Ehhh ... and remember, Benji's trailer counts as TWO trailers!:eek:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
If i am able to make it i will be wheeling my dd...drive it from mi...wheel for 3 days...drive it home...all in a 14 year old truck with 190k on the clock....so far this year i have put over 2200 miles on the truck getting to and from wheeling events...whats another ~1500 lol

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
ha! I don't even want to add up our miles from the past year.... we put 2000 on the truck on our week and a half trip to florida last month.... 1000 for the trip to cincinati for the 80 axles (in 24 hours straight!), 1000 for each trip to harlan, etc etc etc!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
that number is since the end of may;)......if I go back a full year it grows......well......alot:)

and I guess technically I lied........this afternoon I am picking up a pair of second gen 4runners on the cheap......gonna make 1 good one out of the two and use it as a daily driver so the Tacoma (which is what I will bring to seto if I make it) will no longer have to serve that duty which free's it up for some to undergo some more advanced mods:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
But that trailer came in real handy last year. From getting no windshield buggies back when the rain come to getting Trev back to camp.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Yes, my DD will be there. Also pulling my trailer and runner.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I'm riding to SETO this year

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
the 22nd, I think ... ever since he got my email, he's been spamming that like he used to my phone with texts :D :rofl:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
the 22nd, I think ... ever since he got my email, he's been spamming that like he used to my phone with texts :D :rofl:
you miss me

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
20 Participants
cztheman64
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing