TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Camper top. It is an ARE Z Series for Double Cab Tacomas 99-04. It is Black and has Insulated, Carpeted interior, and a Rack on top. It has tinted windows that have the screened rear vents. It is in great condition with only a very few scratches. The small interior light is missing the cover. This cap retails with all of these options, from $1800.00 to $2000.00 new :eek: Look it up......
Sorry for the dirt in these pictures, I had just got back from a camping/fishing trip.... It is located in Covington, Ga, 35 miles east of Atlanta ,and I am asking $650.00, I will be posting on the national board later, and if no interest by the end of this week it will go On EBAY, I do not have the key for the lock but you can get one for $10.00 if you want, I just haven't needed one.... :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i'm sending you a pm
-daniel

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is a pic of the full truck with top that was requested...

The pic is kind of distant....If this pic won't work for you I can get you another one tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
thanks man, this one will work. the wife wanted to see the whole truck(she wasn't too crazy about a camper shell at first)
-daniel

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold...Can someone please close this post? Thanks... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.