TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We flew into Phoenix last month for a family visit and took side trips to the see the Grand Canyon and other parts of the state. Absolutely beautiful country and quite the change for this Florida boy. Anyways, I had mapped out a route to see Roosevelt Lake and the dam there, which turned out to be nothing like I imagined. For 22 miles we navigated through unpaved mountainous terrain, at some points passable by only one vehicle at a time. :eek: It was quite the adventure, made even more so by the fact that we were traveling in a rented piece of shit Chrysler Sebring. The whole way I was wishing I was driving my Taco, which sit safely in my carport, some 3000 miles back home. You guys are really lucky to have some great terrain out there, and if anyone cares for a nice Sunday ride, route 88 in the remote sections of Tonto Natl Forest between Canyon Lake and Roosevelt Lake is highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Glad you had a good time and enjoyed your scenic drive out to Roosevelt. Next time you make it out, let us know and we'll take you out for an even better "Sunday" ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, next time we make it out I'd like to be driving my Taco and I'll join y'all on a nice Sunday ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts