TTORA Forum banner

Arizona

6K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  schwyter 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pictures from my most recent trip to Arizona about 2 weeks ago:

the first 2 days were spent finishing up one of the nicest 3 link setups ive ever seen on my buddies 4runner with a 3rz and marlin dual ultimates riding on diamonds :cool:

then we took it on a shakedown run and did some crawling...

Video:

then next day we went from phoenix (1100ft) to crown king (6500ft is where we were) for some scenic stuff

video

checked out some old mines (this is the silver prince, one of the most productive silver mines of its time)

then we camped, we picked this location because they were expecting the biggest blizard of the year so we went to the peak of the mtn so we would get the worst of it! we woke up to about 8 inches and 40 mph winds and it snowed all day

we had a cold 4 hr ride back to low elevation. the trip to crown king is one of the most scenic and fun trips i have ever done, when i lived there i did it 3-4 times a year so it was nice to get up there agian.

See less See more
#3 ·
I do have a white Tacoma, and a poop brown 91 crawler... This is my buddies 4th truck. He got it for 3K because he built it for his friend and then his friend got tired of it. Has 40's on beadlocks, duals, longs and hydro assist. Pretty decent truck although the whole time I was wishing I was in one of mine. I do have more pics of the trip and of that link setup, ill post more this weekend. His runner is a work of art, a friend built it who professionally builds trophy trucks and it's perfect in every way, I'm jealous haha. That trip is so beautiful I cannot even describe it, from crown king you can see places 200 miles away on a clear day. Plus you get to wheel! Living there I got spoiled, badass rockcrawling trials and scenic trails all within 20 mins from home.

#7 ·
i wish i had my truck here, i'm stationed in Yuma AZ now and all these trucks are making me jealous. looks like a good time.

#9 ·
is it really that bad out here?

#11 ·
well i'll be here for a few years, what do you suggest doing/seeing in arizona?

#13 ·
thanks man I'll keep those places in mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.