TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to extend an invitation to my ARTTORA peeps, including my Memphis Sub-Chapter (holla!) to the Arkansas Crawlers January club run. You don't have to be a member of any organization to come run trails. If it has tires and 4WD, that's all that matters. Wheeling is wheeling.

Place is Superlift. We will be grilling burgers and hot dogs and providing chili as well for lunch on Saturday. Not sure on pricing, but I know it will be cheap.

Hope to see a couple of you cats at the park :cool:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~8:30-9:00

Pretty casual get-together. Find someone to ride with, do some trails, come back for lunch around noon, then repeat after lunch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I was there on Sat, I don't know if I saw you or not Jordan, there was a ton of people and a lot of Jeeps. I had a good time though and will definitely be going again. To bad there weren't more yotas...

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Well, I was there on Sat, I don't know if I saw you or not Jordan, there was a ton of people and a lot of Jeeps. I had a good time though and will definitely be going again. To bad there weren't more yotas...
Were you in the newer Tacoma? I think we passed you at the end of Rubicon ridge. I wasinthe beat up tan 4runner leading a small group of Toyotas in the wrong direction

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, I'm sorry! I totally forgot to look for you! We try to bring Toyota people into the flock so we don't lose them in the sea of Jeeps. Glad you had a good time! Next time we will do a better job to find you and introduce ourselves.

Really an overwhelming turnout. We ran out of food and had to go get more to cook. I apologize for that. We had no idea we'd have such an incredible turnout. Good problem to have!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Jordan7118
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing