TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Arkansas TTORA - Hot Springs - Sometime in July??

Who wants to go wheeling? I do, and so do some other folks. We plan on heading down to Hot Springs to the Superlift ORV park June 9th and 10th. We'll probably arrive that Friday, the 8th, to setup camp and stuff. The camping location has yet to be determined, but it will either be within the park, or at Gulpha Gorge (about 5 minutes away) (http://www.nps.gov/hosp/planyourvisit/campground.htm).

There's been talk of a night run, if we can persuade the manager to let us do it.

Post up if your interested. So far we have 3 trucks committed. We'd like to get as many TTORA members out as possible.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
sounds good to me i can afford one day i hope :eek:

I hope to make the Razorback Ramble the 1st also,

hmmm guess i need to go up and do a work day saturday so i can get a free day pass

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you guys really like wheeling, you are choosing to not participate in one of the premier Toyota off-road events of the year by a week.

Check this out: http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/ramble.asp

Don't be antisocial now...
Yeah, I want to attend. but it looks like it's going to be a bad weekend for me, plus my truck is in many, many parts, and thanks to the boss :)wife:) I don't know when I'll get it together. I wonder how many spots they still have available :confused:

Also, this event is on our AR-TTORA page, and listed under "Other Clubs..." (http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65151) with no interest it seems :(

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hrmmm..... I wonder which weekend I should go. I have to work every Friday,Saturday and Sunday. So I could get off on most Fridays but being back to back weekends. I don't think I can pull both. The razorback ramble will probably be my best bet though.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If you guys really like wheeling, you are choosing to not participate in one of the premier Toyota off-road events of the year by a week.

Check this out: http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com/ramble.asp

Don't be antisocial now...
I'm with Josh, I don't know if I can make it that weekend either. But, I might know more in the next week or two. I just emailed the Razorback Land Cruisers to see how many spots they had left in case a few of us can make it.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hrmmm..... I wonder which weekend I should go. I have to work every Friday,Saturday and Sunday. So I could get off on most Fridays but being back to back weekends. I don't think I can pull both. The razorback ramble will probably be my best bet though.
Take off Friday for the Ramble, then take off next Saturday and wheel with us. You don't have to camp with us, and we're probably going to do most of the wheeling on Saturday anyways. Problem solved :kewl:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'd love to go, just not sure if I can go yet or not. I'm going to be starting a new job about a week before that and I'm not sure where I'm going to be at yet. They might be putting me in Colorado or Arkansas. If I'm gonna be in Arkansas, I'll probably be able to go. I'll let yall know when I find out.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Arkansas TTORA - Hot Springs - Sometime in July??

Looks like most folks are going to the Razorback Ramble the weekend before, so to make it easier for folks to attend both events (if they want), we're gonna push our June 8-10 trip to sometime in July, and it might just be a Saturday only trip.

The park doesn't have any events planned for July, so post up and let's decide which weekend will be best.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I will have to check into it but I would like to come down for some ttora wheeling. Don't count me as a definate couse I am going to Flat Nasty in june, and money may be to tight to make back to back trips.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
hmmm maybe it should be on the 21st since the 20th is MY birthday

and we've all been to the park, how about we do the powerlines ONF ???

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmmm maybe it should be on the 21st since the 20th is MY birthday

and we've all been to the park, how about we do the powerlines ONF ???
Location and dates are still up in the air I guess. The weekend of the 21st might be bad for me. I'm really just trying to get as many people involved as possible. :D

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts