TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late notice.

Meeting will be this weekend if any are interested. If not, I'll hit up Goodwill for some stuffed animals to serve as members. They won't bitch, moan, piss, complain, whine, not show up, not wheel, tell me Snoopy sucks, offer unsolicited spotting, help me break my rig, low-ball my stuff for sale, pretend to like me just for my beer, and try to hit on my wife like most of ya'll do :doh:

Need to meet to keep up our standards. Nationals really keeps a brotha' down sometimes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To clear up any misinformation, we will not be hosting this meeting at Platinum Plus, the Pink Pony, Lil' Ray's Ladies, or any other venue that refuses a man the opportunity to work the stage. This is mainly so Daniel can make some money at a club function.

Any takers? 48 views and no bites. I must be doing something wrong :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
You should see "Pink Rainbow Unicorn Jordan" that we have at our Central AR meetings. I think it likes Jeeps though.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should see "Pink Rainbow Unicorn Jordan" that we have at our Central AR meetings. I think it likes Jeeps though.
Tell me more about this! Maybe that's what I need to have a good meeting?!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Got our hotel room booked for saturday night. Marriott didn't have anything available downtown for Friday, so we may have to stay a little further out and take a cab that night. We'll see.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saweet!!!

Would it be cool with Lily if I borrowed that for the weekend?!
Got our hotel room booked for saturday night. Marriott didn't have anything available downtown for Friday, so we may have to stay a little further out and take a cab that night. We'll see.
Bummer :(

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Guess I should clarify. There are rooms available downtown; I just can't get one for free.. :rolleyes: Hotels are expensive!
There is always those hourly motels out on Lamar and 240 :)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the late notice.

Meeting will be this weekend if any are interested. If not, I'll hit up Goodwill for some stuffed animals to serve as members. They won't bitch, moan, piss, complain, whine, not show up, not wheel, tell me Snoopy sucks, offer unsolicited spotting, help me break my rig, low-ball my stuff for sale, pretend to like me just for my beer, and try to hit on my wife like most of ya'll do :doh:

Need to meet to keep up our standards. Nationals really keeps a brotha' down sometimes :rolleyes:
No one else got a chuckle outta this :confused:

I guess it's good that I'm able to amuse myself :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts