TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, my ashtray pulls all the way out of the dash. What is the deal? I tried bending the little tab looking deals on the top of the ashtray up more, but no improvment. Anyone have this problem or have any tips on making this better?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
hdave_CO said:
ok, my ashtray pulls all the way out of the dash. What is the deal? I tried bending the little tab looking deals on the top of the ashtray up more, but no improvment. Anyone have this problem or have any tips on making this better?
Why is this a problem? Now you can take your ashtray into 7-11 with you to pay for slurpees.....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
hdave_CO said:
Mine slides out over the course of days, or hours depending on bumps. And at night it tweeks me off cause of the little light in it that shines at me.

·
Registered
401 Posts
jon_7248 said:
Mine slides out over the course of days, or hours depending on bumps. And at night it tweeks me off cause of the little light in it that shines at me.
Haha, that's the same exact thing that I go through. It just emits about 2 millimeters of light from the ashtray when it's dark out. That's only when I notice it ajar!

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
pull out the ashtray and look at the rails of the dash /console-
maybe the screw holdign the rails is loose

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
RedOh3 said:
Haha, that's the same exact thing that I go through. It just emits about 2 millimeters of light from the ashtray when it's dark out. That's only when I notice it ajar!
Its funny too because one day I left my lights on at work while I was just sitting in the parking lot waiting till some others arrived and noticed that if you get low enough, you can still see light emitting even when it's fully closed. Makes me wish more and more that I had my old 4runner back. Damn brother had to learn to drive. Oh well, atleast my truck as more power than my brothers :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
hdave_CO said:
Rip it out and bolt a cb in there..... problem solved and good to talk to everyone else when wheeling......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts