TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
obex26 said:
change the spring rate on those coils and it would make a killer long travel kit and a very wide track stance.
Dyingyak's right. Those guys probably dont have a clue about long travel....but I bet their boots stay dry.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I was really drunk one night this summer while working waaay up north with a friend. We debated, and at the end of the night we ended up settling on a quad with Samurai axles and coilovers under it, a lengthened wheelbase and 31" MT/R's as the ultimate trail rig...

I woke up with a headache.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Don't you know the cv axles are reeeal happy on that one..

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
That ain't nothing. 42' SWAMPERS BABY!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Seen that AC in real life its pretty bad. There are alot of big lifted atvs out there and I know a few of the guys. They all run extended length aftermarket cv axles and extended a-arms. Most are from LA, MS, and AL. Here are a few pics from a ride:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Those things are pretty cool and all but i'm still partial to my kx 250 dirtbike.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I grew up in east Texas in the country and still have never seen that much camo or ruber boots in one place! Hell, there's a bigger selection of camo there than at Bass Pro Shop!!!

I want one of those 4 wheelers! That would be bad ass!!!

J

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
txtaco1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing