1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, How about this:

this Sunday, August 12.
Fort Collins area run.

Possibly do some shooting as well. You in Dave?

I know there are some Ft. Collins area newbs that want to get out on the trails, so now is your opportunity.

Hit me up.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Awww crap, I forgot about the Rising Chumps rally. Looks like I'll be riding the motorcycle instead this weekend.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Doh! Besides Troy and I need more time to fix our shit.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Awww crap, I forgot about the Rising Chumps rally. Looks like I'll be riding the motorcycle instead this weekend.
Damn man, I would've been up for something. And I think Bob wants to get the Cruiser out after doing the power steering on it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
From what I understand, the swap meet is Saturday, and then they (RS) were going to do trail runs on Sunday.

I have to be in Castle Rock on Sunday, so I can't make it.

Off Topic - Did you get any pictures on the Staircase (or Stairsteps, whatever it was called)? I only got a couple of Doug's rig.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I didn't get any pics of Staircase unfortunately. It was my moment in the sun, dammit! I'll probably just relax on Sunday, maybe take the bike up Old Flowers Road.
Let me know next time you're going wheelin' and I'll be sure to make it!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
No, I didn't get any pics of Staircase unfortunately. It was my moment in the sun, dammit! I'll probably just relax on Sunday, maybe take the bike up Old Flowers Road.
Let me know next time you're going wheelin' and I'll be sure to make it!
I have some good pictures of you on Staircase. I will get them to you when I get home from Houston.

·
Registered
898 Posts
im going camping this weekend. if anyone else wants to, im up for anywhere. i was thinking urad lake or devils canyon. however, i havent been up north to see any of you guys up there. im just lookin for some primitive camping. anyone interested? im camping friday and saturday.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
LOL we are wrenching both those days. Both our rigs need some love!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've already done some wrenching...installed a six inch deckplate mod on Tuesday. It's beautiful. I realized after coming home from NM that I needed some more punch.

·
Registered
898 Posts
alright alright, so far looks like spindleshanks and i will be running slaughterhouse on saturday and camping up there too.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Damn it......I'm up in FoCo all the time....except for this weekend, because I wanted to go to Red Cone for my birthday. Oh well....have fun....I wish I knew where trails near FoCo are...

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
alright alright, so far looks like spindleshanks and i will be running slaughterhouse on saturday and camping up there too.
im down to run slaughterhouse with you guys, but probably wont be able to camp. When are you guys planning to head out saturday? PM'd you my cell #, call me asap.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Damn man, I would've been up for something. And I think Bob wants to get the Cruiser out after doing the power steering on it.
Going up to Red Feather Lakes Sunday morning to check out Bald Mountain trail. Camping with family next weekend. Might be up for something a little more serious the 25/26th or Labor Day weekend. Lets get a Kelly Flats run together soon. Wish I could make it to Schofield and other trails down there this summer too, but I think that won't happen until next year.

Jeez, can I get my Alias changed? My Daily driver is now a Corolla.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Jeez, can I get my Alias changed? My Daily driver is now a Corolla.
LOL You have to PM Shannon (Tacozilla) or Bob Van Zant (BigBadBob) To do that and even then they are so busy it often does not happen for awhile... :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts