TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I wish I coulda made it up last night..I'm sure it was a good time w/ all the rain we've had lately. Anyone up for Fri. night 8/06 or Sat. night 08/07? Either one would work for me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As it's looking, Sat. will probably be the better night for us also. Will call ya sometime today Harry

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturday night ride...who's in?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Anyone else interested in going for an evening-night ride ?
This Saturday the 7th. ? Croom ? Citrus ?

Tom and I are planning on heading up to 75 & 50 about 5 - 6 pm.

Post up and call one of us.

I'm sure it won't be dusty on the trails.

Harry

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Not going to be able to make it out this time. I need to fix my leaking axle seals before i go and get a bunch of water in them and have to replace the bearings.
Have fun, and if Mike goes make sure you bring a camera.lol

·
Registered
857 Posts
I see you remember Mike. lol

His friend with a truck back out on him.

But Tom was very fun to watch and pull out twice. From a bypass no less. LOL
I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull his 7000lb Raptor with my 4000lb Tacoma, But the Mud Terrains and alot of throttle from Tom, We did.

Pics of Tom's Raptor sunk up over the door seals in the morning. Going to bed I'm beat and have a muddy truck to clean tomorrow.

Had a blast Tom, Thanks.

·
Registered
857 Posts
MORE PICS.

I didn't pics of the kids out there with MOM'S 2WD F-150, We had to pull out twice from this spot too. They were worried about getting the front bumper ripped off. No tow point in front. HA ! Ha!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Looks like some fun stuff, is that Croom? Is the raptor 4WD?

YES AND YES AND YES.

We were kidding Tom that he had a button for every traction device known to man, but not one for this kind of stuck ! ! ! ! ! LOL

We did have a BLAST !

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My wife is never gonna forget the "button" comment, and I don't think I will either. Thanks again for the pulls Harry, it was impressive. Can't remember seeing such a nasty hole in Croom in along time. Either way, it was fun, and nothing was broken.
On the plus side, I found the "lake" that Bones was referring to on the far southeast corner of Croom. It was down the side of a new fence-line, just not the one we went down last time. We went for a ride Monday afternoon, and stumbled across it. It's on a dead-end off the furthest end of Trail 14, which is just north of SR50. I'm not sure Ben would be able to contain himself there. It's so far off the main trails, I don't think there would be a problem w/ settting up a little fire during the colder weather and hanging out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
IS That Harrys truck with mud on it??????????? Holy Crap..
Hi Brad,

That mud on the side of mine wasn't my fault. It was from that kid with his MOMMY's F-150 2WD that tryed to go around us and got side ways in the hole and splattered the side of my Tacoma. Should of left him there.

You know me I drive a clean Truck.

Brad, You should come out next ride.

BTW : When is the NEXT RIDE GUYS ? ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts