TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an Aussie locker that I need installed. A local shop quoted $650 for the install. This sound high? Or...anyone recommend any shops in the San Jose area???

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
WOW! Just do it yourself man, take the opportunity to learn more about your truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would do it myself in a heartbeat, but my mechanical abilities are limited. If someone wants to come help me and guide me thru the install, I could do it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got quoted 450...and told them to screw off.

I've helped (Read: drank beer and watched) friends install lunchbox lockers before...It's not all that hard. I'm going to do it myself, as soon I go home to a garage. I got threatened with eviction just changing my oil in the apartment parking lot :D

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I got quoted 450...and told them to screw off.

I've helped (Read: drank beer and watched) friends install lunchbox lockers before...It's not all that hard. I'm going to do it myself, as soon I go home to a garage. I got threatened with eviction just changing my oil in the apartment parking lot :D
im threatened with eviction for even thinking of changing a flat tire in apt parking lot ! they told me roll my shit on rim across the street and change. bitches..

Aussie locker install is simple.. u need common hand tools and a bench vice and 1-2 sacrificial screwdrivers or a punch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts