TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I can see if the aux battery is charged or charging. It has selectable LED colours to match the interior lights.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I could not find an open spot on the dash that was visible while driving, so this was the best spot.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice. Once the battery isolator re-connects the aux battery to the alternator then the voltage should equalize over both batteries. While connected, your voltage should be the same at both main and aux battery terminals. A ScanGuage is another option to watch your main electrical systems voltage. Here's mine.

·
Registered
852 Posts
PB, I'm unfamiliar with the late models' interior. What used to be there? Are the four little black things buttons, or the mounts from what used to be there?

Very nice looking install, though!

-Radar

·
Registered
583 Posts
I added those 4 buttons. They control the Scan Gauge functions. Usually a stock compass and temp guage is there. My CarDomain has details about the install.

Sorry for thread jacking. :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Basically, he took the SG apart, and installed it in the center console. Very clean, I would do the same thing, but I have no overhead.

I love the Scangauge though. So many gauges in one, and it's a all digital readout.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts