TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

How do I get a picture that is small enough pixels for my avatar and/or profile pic?? I am new to this digital camera stuff. I would like to put my truck on there. Thanks in advance!!

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
use photoshop or a some type of photo editor to resize the image-
- you should be able to DL from www.downloads.com - just search "resize" or "photo editor"

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ok this new fourm is way better

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
hillbilly said:
I have a GIF file that I want to make my avatar. It is llike yours in that it moves. How do I resize it to work? Everything that I have tried has failed.
Dude, as much as I like your current avatar, we need to keep this message board work safe.

Thanks,
....Mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
7wt said:
I don't get it... max size is 80X80 or 19.5 KB, well I resized the pic I want to use to 5.95 KB and the thing says it is still too big. WFT?
It may still be bigger than 80 x 80 even though you took it down to 5.95kb. I found a program at this place, http://www.nonags.com, called PhotoFire under the Graphics Editors. It lets you adjust the size down so it can be used here.
Hope this helps ya.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
23 Participants
Dyingyak
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing