TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to increase the avitar size? i have a pic that i use on a couple of other boards that i'd like to use on this one. If i try to shrink it any more it looks terrible. Yotatech has the limits set at 140X140

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
It should be possible. I know Pirate is setup with a max dimensions of 90x90. I had to take mine in and resize it down farther to fit the 80x80 limits here.
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,845 Posts
Norcalvp said:
Is there any way to increase the avitar size? i have a pic that i use on a couple of other boards that i'd like to use on this one. If i try to shrink it any more it looks terrible. Yotatech has the limits set at 140X140

Steve
can you clean it up in photoshop and then shrink it down to the 80x80?
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,845 Posts
Norcalvp said:
I have always sucked at photoshop, U voulenteering to shrink it for me??? :D
sure, just send me the original file and I'll touch it up and shrink it ;)

can we send emails through this board like Delphi??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it wouldn't let me send you a direct E-mail, but gave me your address. So the pic is on it's way!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
If you can't send it to him try to send it to me...I just shrunk mine using Photoshop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Norcalvp said:
Is there any way to increase the avitar size? i have a pic that i use on a couple of other boards that i'd like to use on this one. If i try to shrink it any more it looks terrible. Yotatech has the limits set at 140X140

Steve
you want to download "infran view" it's a great program for resizing images and doing it without any distortion. I use that for all my resized images and it works better than just about any other program that I have on my computer.

I believe you can download it at www.download.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Icepuck72 said:
If you can't send it to him try to send it to me...I just shrunk mine using Photoshop.

Thanks, but Chris said that he'd get me my new Avitar back to me!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,259 Posts
hytenor said:
sure, just send me the original file and I'll touch it up and shrink it ;)

can we send emails through this board like Delphi??
You use private messages here instead of email.

EDIT: You can also send emails. Just click on the persons handle and a drop down menu comes up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
M.martian said:
It should be possible. I know Pirate is setup with a max dimensions of 90x90. I had to take mine in and resize it down farther to fit the 80x80 limits here.

I thought the limit was 100x100?


Opps my fault, it's 80x80. I'm a dumbass
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Wanted to try and make sure mine worked now...boy it looked timy when I saved it.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top