TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 Toyota Tacoma LX extended cab. V6, Auto, 4WD, 286K, am/fm/CD with AUX input, Wet Okole seat covers included, Custom 2" Downey/NWOR/ALCAN suspension with Bilstein, 31" B.F.Goodrich a/t tires on 15" Toyota alloy wheels, Black powder-coated TJM "bull bar" bumper, front and rear receiver hitch points, matching A.R.E. bed shell/top with tinted sliding screened windows, Yakima toploader brackets installed, bedliner, Has had religious oil changes with Mobil 1 synthetic, etc...

Best vehicle i've ever owned. Need to sell - just bought a new Tundra.

Central VA area

$4500 obo

chasingflow at hotmail . com 434. 960 .9074

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
isn't the price a little high for the miles you put on the engine?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't it obnoxious to post something like that?

Price reflects options, mods, and the plenty of life left on the vehicle. And then there is the "obo" part which maybe you missed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saryan, i will email some pics to you asap. Thanks

Birdy, if you would like to see the pics send me an email and i'll get em out.

badcop, no donut, I'm near Charlottesville, VA

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DIALED,
Yes, still with the original tranny. As with most Toyota trannies this one has been great. Fluid has been changed ~every 50K but it is always still red. Changed the filter in the past year, but I doubt that was really necessary. Just being nerdy.

(Motor) Oil changed religiously every 5K with Mobil 1 synthetic.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
BUMP for your sale. If this was a 4 cyl I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Has this thing been sold yet and just keeps getting bumped up like about every other truck in this section it seems? If not please post a reply to this as I'd be interested. I have a 99 same color ext v6 that I rolled and think this combo would be great for when the time comes to swap out the mechanicals with mine having only 65k miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
rockfish
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing