TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i have for sale some cases. they were used to ship, and store night vision goggles. they are roughly 18 inches square by about 10 inches deep, hinged on one side with 2 clasps on the remaining 3. they are very highly durable and waterproof. perfect for handguns, cameras, lap tops, anything you can fit will be protected. they have a button to equalize air pressure. they have foam on the inside now,and you can use it, but to customize them i suggest getting your own foam blocks and making cut outs to fit your needs. im asking 50 bucks to start off. if these sell i will have roughly 100 maybe to sell. e-mail me
[email protected]
thanks and happy holidays
pictures soon

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
ARE they Pelican cases? Does the $50 include shipping?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys, i have been real busy. if your still interested e-mail. [email protected]

they are no pelican cases i do not think. there is no name on them. all i know is that they were used by the military to transport, ship, and store night vision goggles. again, they are capable of equalizing pressure, waterproof and impact resistant. i will try and get some pics up toight.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I purchased 2 hard cases from him and received them both last week. They're pretty nifty and are in decent shape. The coolest thing about them is the "PROPERTY OF US GOVERNMENT" molded into them.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Let's see some pics!

kyle said:
I purchased 2 hard cases from him and received them both last week. They're pretty nifty and are in decent shape. The coolest thing about them is the "PROPERTY OF US GOVERNMENT" molded into them.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
kyle said:
"PROPERTY OF US GOVERNMENT" molded into them.
Just a recommendation: If they have "PROPERTY OF US GOVERNMENT" molded into them I would get and save a receipt for purchase.
The only legal way for items to be obtained from the U.S. Government is through DRMO surplus sales. In accordance with DRMO and the Office Of Budgetary Management regulations all Government ownership markings are required to be removed from an item prior to sale.
Normally you wont have problems with an item that has had the ownership markings properly removed, but if they arent removed thats usually a good excuse for law enforcement to investigate further.

Tim

·
838 Posts
he e-mailed me some pics, but they are HUGE( the pics, not the cases)...I can forward them to ya if you want, but I have not heard from the guy since I asked him for inside dimensions a loooong time ago. I have pm'd him and sent e-mails, but have gotten no reply whatsoever. Its a shame, cause I wanted to get a couple. :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
dougtrd said:
he e-mailed me some pics, but they are HUGE( the pics, not the cases)...I can forward them to ya if you want, but I have not heard from the guy since I asked him for inside dimensions a loooong time ago. I have pm'd him and sent e-mails, but have gotten no reply whatsoever. Its a shame, cause I wanted to get a couple. :confused: :mad:

Can I get those pics sent to [email protected] so I can see the cases I will never get. Just curious. Thanks.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
dougtrd said:

If you could email them to me too. That would be great, I will then post them for all to see. email is [email protected]

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
838 Posts
Can I get those pics sent to [email protected] so I can see the cases I will never get. Just curious. Thanks.

Sorry, havent looked at this thread in a while...I will email these to you and all others requesting them either tonight or tomorrow AM...

Has anyone heard from him yet, I am still waiting...maybe he got busted for selling "property of the U.S. government"!!! That would explain why he has been out of touch!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts